The Rutgerson Tape Folder greatly increases efficiency for the time consuming operation of creasing tapes.
1. Loosen the two wing nuts. Push the two stainless plates and upwards.
2. Fold/crease half a metre of the tape precisely in the middle.
3. Insert the folded/creased tape into one of the slots. Use the narrow slot for tapes lighter than 280gr/sqm, and the wider slot for tapes heavier than 280gr/sqm. The fold should point towards the stainless plate.
4. Push the stainless plate down against the folded tape. Tighten the wing nuts again.
5. Pull the tape straight through the tape folder